Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello!

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am a current library school student. There seems to be a wide array of wonderful MLIS blogs out there already, but that is not what my blog will be about. The focus of this blog will be a combination of the two things that interest me most, which also are highly connected to one another. These are: theatre and books. Unsurprisingly, many of my favourite books happen to also be plays including: Cyrano de Bergerac, Pygmalion, and Peter Pan.

So, what will my blog posts be about? Mainly, I will post on books that I love, as well as review new releases, and I will discuss theatrical performances I have seen, want to see, and will review performances that I will see in the future.

Alright, so here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment